Arian TV, Korea?s premier English language network. Arirang TV portrays a comprehensive and authentic picture of the political, cultural and economic life of Korea and its people to the world.
More than 47 million households via a global satellite network
Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines, the Middle East , Norway, Russia, Spain, USA, Vietnam and so on
A variety of programming including entertainment programs such as movies, dramas, concerts and animation, also features news, up-to-date information on domestic and international events, food, art, fashion and documentaries. Plus special feature on history, social affairs, lifestyle and tourism.
Endeavors to connect with viewrs through the universal language of empathy, tolerance and solidarity that transcends cultural and geographical barriers.
Special Programme Highlights
- Daily, Weekend, Special; Movie ? Movie World
- Pops in Seoul, Show Music Tank, Showing-M
- Showbiz Extra, Heart to Heart; Life Style
? Asian Cuisine Korea, In Style, More Than Kimchi, Scenery of Korea
- Quiz Champion, The Contenders
Children & Education
- Cartoon Time, Kidsland Wowow, Let?s Speak Korean
- Sound & Motion, Perform Arts.
- Company Close up, Winning Choice, Modern Eastern Medicine, Discovery of
Eastern Medicine, Documentary World, Geo Korea, Health Finder, Click! Digital Korea.
- Daily-Arirang News, Korean News Update, Biz Today, Weekly-in Focus, Korea Today, Peninsula Scope